The Nestack Android experts use full set of development tools which is provided by the Android SDK in order to develop applications which will add significant value for clients. This makes use of utilities like Android SDK’s APIs, handset emulator, debugging tools, and sample code to build risk-free and highly valued Android apps. Android offers rich libraries for Graphics (2D and 3D with Open GL) and Audio/Media types which are utilized in the optimal fashion by Nestack too.
– Framework APIs
– Java Programming using Android SDK
– Android background syncing (SyncAdapter)
– C/C++ programming using NDK
– Google Play services
– Expert work on Android’s WiFi APIs
– File storage and management APIs
– Printing framework
– Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
– Near field communication (NFC)
– Media (Audio-Video) framework
– Low power sensors
– Third-party social application integration like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
– Analytics tool integration (Google & Flurry Analytics)
– Google Cloud Messaging, AdMob
– Location-based services using Google Maps, GPS etc.
– Client-server architecture using various protocols (HTTP, SOAP, NetSuite, Rest, IPC)
– Google’s Accessory development kit (ADK) for hardware manufacturers building accessories for Android