IT Staffing Recruiters:
Nestack's offshore recruitment process makes sure that you get exactly what you need when it comes to IT staffing while also ensuring that you get all the advantages of long-term solutions.
The job market for high-quality IT talent is extremely competitive these days, so you need to hire experienced, effective recruiters now more than ever. Using Nestack's RPO, you can immediately access an expert-level performance-based offshore virtual IT recruiter.
Nestack offshore recruiters are the best out there, primarily because every IT recruiter at Nestack is an experienced professional with a focus on practicing what they preach. The offshore IT recruiters at Nestack have a strong knowledge of corporate recruiting metrics (such as quantitative metrics about how many hires are completed, how long it takes to hire, etc.), ROI with respect to your budget.
Nestack's offshore recruitment process makes sure that you get exactly what you need when it comes to IT staffing while also ensuring that you get all the advantages of long-term solutions. Nestack does this by offering you their extensive network and highly specialized recruitment methods.
Continual job searches and job switching have put a huge amount of stress on IT companies, so Nestack Recruiters always aims to create long-term reciprocal relationships between you and your employees. Nestack does this by bringing in IT people with great integrity and character who share your vision and values.
• Searching and evaluating resumes.
• Undertaking phone interviews to find qualified candidates.
• Coordinating both technical and non-technical interviews.
• Putting forward and negotiating offers
• Ensuring that HR receives all relevant paperwork.
• Undertaking cold calls to find new candidates.
• Search various databases for Active work profiles.
• Boolean methods, site search, x-raying, flipping, and peel back, to find passive work profiles.
• Coordinating offer letters, disclosure agreements, and other relevant new employee paperwork.
• Working in an initiative-driven, creative, detail-oriented, independent, task-balancing manner.
• Developing, building, and maintaining relationships with candidates which will grow into employment.